Okay, we're openin'the doors.
Get your grills goin',full fire.
- Let the games begin, Tiff.- Sky: Who hasn't had their order?
Okay, tilapia.Give me the orders.
Hey, Tiff.Let's get this moving. Quick.
I haven't gotone ticket yet.
I've been tryingto pay for probablyabout seven, eight minutes.
Those people--Sky took theirorders on a pad.
- Shrimp. Uh-huh.- Taffer: But she didn't put it into the POS--
- there's no ticket.- Number 20,
where are the ti--oh, this is a disaster.
We only have three tickets.People are walkin' outright now.
- Jesus Christ.- What's the pointof the extra seats
if we can't get the food out?
Sky: Let's put down the food.
Right now we cannot portionlike you are portioning.
I feel that Skyhas been a leader
but her wayof trying to figure it outis just to start barking.
When you pull thosetickets down and youthrow them away
- we don't have any reference!- Derry: But the problem was
she didn't knowwhat orders she was barkin'.
- She was just barkin'.- Bring it on up.
- They disappeared.- Besh: What's all that?
I have no idea.
Taffer: This place is crashing.
We added 36 seatsoutside in the garden
and I couldn't getany food out of the kitchen.
If you don't thinkyour kitchen crashed
then somethingis wrong, Sky.
- It has not crashed.- Taffer: It crashed!
- I will not accept that.- So did your kitchen crash,or not?
( stammering )Who-- who got these?
Somebody's supposedto be in charge hereand nobody is!
How many peopledoes it take to makea taco?