This place is a joke.
- Just keep overpouring.- ( laughs )
You don't need to overpour
to make someonebuzzed and happy.
You make 'em a good drink.
- In a pint glass, Tony. You see that?- It's huge.
So, either there'san obscene amountof liquor in that
- or it's olive juice. One of the two.- Way too much.
Oh, she's putting her hand--
- Ew!- Oh, she's been smoking!
Tony: The same hand she was smoking with.
Oh, handling money.
Can you do itwithout the ice?
Just switch itto another glass?
- You don't want ice?- No.
Whenever I order a martini,I expect it to be up
unless I request itto be on the rocks.
So she just dumped that all into a glass...
Yeah, I'll dig 'em out.That's cool.
Now the customerhas to reach inand get that olive out.
That's just lazy.
- The martini is crap.- Oh, she doesn't like it.
I wouldawalked out by now.
Shawna, I want an orderof mozzarella sticks,
a couple of Swiss and bacon burgers,medium rare.
- Well, whatever.- That's cooking 101.
All right, so we got a few hamburgers going down.
- Do you see the fryer?- I do.
It's bubbling.There is a layer of gunk
on the bottom of that fryer
that is not allowing it to fry properly.
Tony: Okay, well, she's eating.
Jon: Look at that look on her face.
Tony: Yeah, she's chewing that over.
- Ew.- Oh, you know how you have that mozzarella that's so hard?
Tony: She can barely swallow this.
- Look at her.- Wow, she's still chewing.
She's been chewing20 seconds.
30 seconds,the same bite.
This is a world-class chew.
She's been 40 seconds.
Are we gonna make a minute?
The one-minute chew!Here we go!
Yes!The one-minute chew.
I'm not sureI can eat that.
Maybe the burgerswill be better.
- Hopefully.- ( groans )