Look at these girlsbehind the bar makingtheir own drinks.
perfect example of how to lose your liquor license.
Syck seems to be doing a good job of keeping everybody in line.
You guys got random -- bitchesrunning the bar
and you left the register?
- What are you holding?- I got it.
You're holding a shot, so go and sell it.
But why is a random ass --running --?
Jon: It seems like Bryan and Cerissa
are the only onesin this bar thatgive a damn.
Cerissa: You want an o-gasm?
What's an o-gasm?
Is that your boss?
They want to knowwhat's in the shots.
I'm not gonnatell you what's in it.It's our signature shot.
- I'm not taking thisuntil I know what's in it.- Then don't take it.
- I'm not telling you.- Jon: This is ridiculous.
Matt is refusing to tell a customer how much alcohol is in a drink.
That could leadto overconsumption,and it's irresponsible.
I'm not gonnatell you what's in it.
- Are you kidding me?- Customer.
- Customer, my employee.- You're not a customer.
- I'm not.- Go serve shots.
Way to go, Cerissa.She's actually looking outfor her customer's safety.
- It's nice to see somebodydoing their job.- Oh, absolutely.
All I was asking her,what was in it.
She doesn't know. We don'ttell her our products.
What the --are you doing?
Stop talking --!
What's going on?They're arguing.
Tell her to gosell the shots.
- Stop. Stop.- Keep-- eh.
Did you reallyjust hit me in the face?
Look at this,how dysfunctional this is.
- It's ridiculous.- They're all arguingwith each other.
- Go!- Sell the shots!
Don't stand backhere and bitch.Go sell 'em.
That's howthe bar owners act.