Okay, we're openin'the doors.
Get your grills goin',full fire.
- Let the games begin, Tiff.- Sky: Who hasn't had their order?
Okay, tilapia.Give me the orders.
Hey, Tiff.Let's get this moving. Quick.
I haven't gotone ticket yet.
I've been tryingto pay for probablyabout seven, eight minutes.
Those people--Sky took theirorders on a pad.
- Shrimp. Uh-huh.- Taffer: But she didn't put it into the POS--
- there's no ticket.- Number 20,
where are the ti--oh, this is a disaster.
We only have three tickets.People are walkin' outright now.
- Jesus Christ.- What's the pointof the extra seats
if we can't get the food out?
Sky: Let's put down the food.
Right now we cannot portionlike you are portioning.
I feel that Skyhas been a leader
but her wayof trying to figure it outis just to start barking.
When you pull thosetickets down and youthrow them away
- we don't have any reference!- Derry: But the problem was
she didn't knowwhat orders she was barkin'.
- She was just barkin'.- Bring it on up.
- They disappeared.- Besh: What's all that?
I have no idea.
Taffer: This place is crashing.
We added 36 seatsoutside in the garden
and I couldn't getany food out of the kitchen.
If you don't thinkyour kitchen crashed
then somethingis wrong, Sky.
- It has not crashed.- Taffer: It crashed!
- I will not accept that.- So did your kitchen crash,or not?
( stammering )Who-- who got these?
Somebody's supposedto be in charge hereand nobody is!
How many peopledoes it take to makea taco?
( speaking in Spanish )
Don't just throwthem up there,do 'em perfectly.
Besh: C'mon, pump it out. Make us proud, show us what you can do.
A little bit there.Like you love it.
We gotta getthis food out, now!It's going cold.
- Maritza!- Wait!
- Besh: Charlie, make a call.- ( speaking Spanish )
- You can handleall this, right?- Charlie: Yeah.
I was really impressedwith Charlie that he tookenough leadership
but enough initiativeto say, "Mom, I need youin the dining room
to go help my sister." And he would control all the tickets going out.
It's gonna be interestingto see if they couldpull that off.
- Is there another one?I'm sure there's another one.- Okay.
- Taffer: Awesome.- Mari, stand outside,just yell it out, I got you.
Maritza Jr.: I need another torta!
Comin' right up,you got it. Right here.
Uh-huh, that'sthe new one.
I love the waythe two of y'allare workin' together.
Both dining roomswent down.
Sky, they just came to a screeching halt.
Nobody really taking control.
What I see hereis Tamale Man steppin' up.
Besh: You got it. That's it.
Your tamale.I'll bring youan extra plate.
You've had somegood tamales.
Charlie impressed me.He stayed calm throughoutthe whole process.
But I don't know if Charlie will actually be able to be the leader
and the boss that his family needs him to be.
- What do you think?- I think it's delicious.
I'm always passing bywhen I'm off of work
and I always wishit was open.
Who thinks we shouldbe open for dinner?
( all cheer )
I came here tonight with nointention of really investingin this restaurant.
And I was wrong.
Tonight we proved market potential.
People cameand they came for dinner.
And unlike Sky,
Charlie deliveredin the kitchen.
I'm gonna tellyou something.
- I'm impressedwith you tonight.- Thank you.
You stepped upto the plate but yougot stiff competition.
It all relieson tomorrow's pitch.
- Thank you.- Good night.
- Taffer: How you feelin'?- Nervous...
and a lot smarter.
Charlie, Tamale Manhas a 34-year legacy.
Started by yourlate father Carlos,here in El Sereno.
But when we walked into your restaurant
we were greeted with family fighting
and a businessin rapid decline.
This was a straightbusiness decision.
Charlie,the restaurant wechose to invest in...
- ...is Tamale Man.- ( gasping, cheering )
( sobbing )
Charlie: It's unreal. It's un -- real.
Unbelievable.It's a dream come true.
I love you.
( speaking softly )Hey, Mom, we did it.
- You did it.- Thank you guys,for choosing us.
It's unbelievable.I never think somethinghappen to us like that.
We are gonnarestore this restaurantto the sales level
that it should be--back to 50% profitability.
Derry: Your father's legacy lives on
and it'sliving on through y'all.You are making it happen.