What's up, bro? As I plan to head over to the UK this week for IMPACT WRESTLING live in Manchester and London, I wanna talk about the plane ride, bro. It's eight hours from Jersey. What does Robbie E do in first class for 8 hours, bro? Well, these are my must-do plane habits, bro. OH!
- I always gotta pee before I get on the plane, bro. I don't know why, but I always do. It's in my head, bro. I usually make Bigger Rob come with me into the mens room too, bro.
- I must fly comfortable. I hate being in jeans or dress attire, bro. Sweat suits are what's up, bro. Hoodies, bro.
3. Window Seat
- When I'm in first class I always gotta lean my head against a window for some reason. I don't like the aisle either, cause when I'm sleeping some hamster always has to climb over me to go somewhere, bro. So annoying.
2 - Blankie
- I gotta always travel with my blankie, bro. It keeps me all snuggled up and helps me nap. I had it since I was a little Robbie E... and I'll always have it, bro.
1 - Coldness
- Robbie E sweats a lot. I'm always hot but I love it cold. So I always need those air vents blowing on me, bro. Nothing beats a good blow.
Until next week... OH... I'm off to the UK, bro. And you ain't on the list.
Twitter - @RobbieEImpact
Instagram - RobbieEImpact
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Robbie-E/110038602395011?ref=hl
Official Website - Robbie-E.com
See when IMPACT WRESTLING is coming to a city near you at www.impactwrestling.com
Image credit: TNA Entertainment