Yeah bro! Nice day here in Jersey... Just got my hair colored and shaped up, eyebrows threaded -- I worked out, went tanning, and now as I write this I'm getting a pedicure. Don't roll your eyes out there, hamsters, I got a chick playing with my feet. Anyway, this week's blog is going to be a list of my...
Top 5 Places to Be Shirtless
5. The Beach - Obviously this is the place to show off the pecs… but beyond that it's fun to watch the hamsters who think they are big realize they are not when they see Bigggggggger Robbie T. No one even comes close to him, and he has my back so nobody even thinks about stepping up to the former TV champ, ya dig?
4. The Gym - I don't care what the sign says about must wear a shirt. Have you seen me? Why would I wear one? My body is like no other, man. Plus, looking at myself shirtless gives me a super pump when hitting the iron, bro. After all, Schwarzenegger never wore a shirt when he lifted? Why would I?
3. The Mall - Yeah, I get it. I'm in public. Kids are around. But come on. It gives them something to strive for and goals to achieve when they realize they can look like me. Parents should be thanking me. And cougars should be giving me their digits… which does happen regularly.
2. The IMPACT WRESTLING locker room - I love going to work and seeing hamsters like Eric Young, Austin Aries, and Brooke Tessmacher drool over the fact that no matter how hard they work they can't look like Robbie E. But, hey, they can keep trying.
1. Airplanes - I fly a lot, bro. And it gets super hot on planes sometimes, so to ensure I don't sweat off my fresh spray tan I fly shirtless. I mean, if you were a flight attendant would you say something to me while Bigger Rob is next to me in first class? Didn't think so!
Until next week... OH! YOU AIN'T ON THE LIST BRO!
Follow me on Twitter @RobbieEImpact
Check out my website at GymTanWrestle.com
Watch IMPACT WRESTLING, Check In, Get Rewarded with Viggle, get all the details here!
Image Courtesy: TNA Entertainment