RETURNS SUNDAY JUL 2 10/9c
Source: Flickr user flickr4jazz
Classic Bourbon Old Fashioned
1 jigger bourbon whiskey (We like Bulleit or Maker’s Mark for this)
1 sugar cube
2 or 3 dashes Angostura bitters
1 orange peel
1 large ice cube
1 Maraschino cherry or orange slice
- In a rocks glass, muddle the sugar cube with the dashes of bitters
- Place ice cube in glass, pour bourbon over it
- Twist orange peel over glass, rub zest around the rim
- Add Maraschino cherry or orange slice, if desired
- Sample many times, perfect by the time Bar Rescue comes on this Sunday (10/9c)!
Oh, and as always, please drink responsibly, folks.