Apple Sued Over Inappropriate Touch

March 16, 2009

A child in Kentucky has filed suit for a horrible thing that happened in his pants, and it’s all Apple’s fault.

He was in school last December when his iPod Touch exploded in his pants pocket.  He “heard a loud pop and immediately felt a burning sensation on his leg.” 

His pants caught fire (and not in a fun, dance song way, or in the way that liars’ pants do), and he suffered second degree burns on his legs and possibly his crotchal region because his underwear were also burned.

Man, I hate Apple.

Source: Apple

Loading...