The Top 25 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time
It always blows my mind when bands try to go balls out on their record covers and completely fail. How in the hell do they come up with these concepts and who lets them pull this crap off? It’s like musicians live in some alternate universe where rational people are the laughing stock of society. Either way, it does make for some awesomely NSFW entertainment.
25. Jim Post – I Love My Life
His water-on-mustache look puts you into a trance, doesn’t it?
24. Lords of Acid – Pussy
I would have put “Crablouse” on this list, but I'm not the biggest fan of balls in hand.
23. The Beatles – Yesterday And Today
Raw Meat + Toy Babies = Way Too Much Acid
22. Prince – Lovesexy
I know there are many Prince records to choose from, but this one always gives me that sick tickle in the back of my throat.
21. Herbie Mann – Push Push
People who play jazz must wear a shirt at all times.
20. The Black Crows - Amorica
Why is this picture making me feel so patriotic?
19. Grace Jones – Island Life
That is one big Jamaican broad.
18. Wham – Bad Boys
I had to...
17. The Slits – Cut
These chicks are pretty dirty...pretty dirty indeed.
16. Morrissey - Your Arsenal
Morrissey and his fans really need to get a room...
15. The Rolling Stones – Sticky Fingers
I still don't believe that this is Mick Jagger.
14. Ween - Chocolate and Cheese
This picture proves that bottom boob is way better than side boob.
13. Luke – In The Nude
What's that white stuff all over that girls face? Yuk.
12. Pat Boone – No More Mr. Nice Guy
The first time a saw this record cover I immediately burned all of my clothes and stabbed myself in the eyeballs.
11. Fun'Da'Mental - Erotic Terrorism
Not really sure what's going on here, but I'm sure Bush would throw this guy in the 'axis of evil' pile.
10. I Eat Kids – Barry Louis Polisar
I am so glad I wasn't a rebellious child.
9. Richard and Willie - Funky Honky, Nasty Ni*er
I totally want to party with this guy.
8. Easy Going – Baby I Love You
I thought this was the cover for the new Fall Out Boy record?
7. 2 Live Crew – Nasty As I Wanna Be
I've always wondered if Stanley Kubrick was a fan of "Me So Horny." I heard a rumor a while back that Luke was a ghostwriter on Eyes Wide Shut.
6. Nashville Pussy - Let Them Eat Pussy
Vagina: It does a body good.
5. The Handsome Beasts – Beastiality
I am never eating bacon again.
4. Cannibal Corpse - Tomb Of The Mutilated
"Just lookin' for my bible, I'll be outta your way in sec."
3. MC Pooh – Funky As I Wanna Be
This guy now works for Fox News.
2. Millie Jackson - Back to the S..t!
When you got to go, you got to go.
1. Liars - It Fit When I Was A Kid