What's up, bro? I know what everyone is asking. Why am I all of a sudden homies with "Mr. Pec-tacular" Jessie Godderz? Well, I have realized a bro and a dood may have more in common than I originaly thought, bro. Sure, bros are better. But doods may deserve a chance. Here is why.
5 - Jacked
- I mean, when you really think about it, Jessie is jacked like me. Of course I'm more jacked. But he is a close second. Anyone that is that close to looking like me deserves a shot, bro.
4 - Rob Terry
- We both equally hate Rob Terry. We agree that he is a bully, not in shape, and totally needs to be fired from IMPACT WRESTLING, bro!
3 - Tan
- "Mr. Pec-tacular" is not too shabby when it comes to tanning, bro. Sure, he doesn't have the golden tan I do, but he is trying and has potential, bro. He's way tanner than Rob Terry ever was. He hits beds and spray tan booths just like Robbie E, bro.
2 - Clothes
- Jessie can dress, bro. And we have the same taste. We both love white loafers and rock them the way they should be rocked. Also neither of us buy shirts because we both realize when you have a great body it's pretty pointless to cover it up, bro. Also we have both been known to wear the same funky hats and shades... like the same colors also! Oh!!!!!!
1 - Girls
- I get the most girls in the world. This is a fact, bro! But I have seen Jessie with some decent looking women. Better than Rob Terry who loved gross chicks; I may actually give the girls that Jessie has been around the time of day to play with my hair. But who knows, we'll see. Time will tell, bro. I have a feeling IMPACT WRESTLING shortly may get taken over by the Bro and Dood Connection, bro.
Until next week... oh!!! This was my blog, bro!!
Twitter - @RobbieEImpact
Instagram - RobbieEImpact
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Robbie-E/110038602395011?ref=hl
Official Website - Robbie-E.com
See when IMPACT WRESTLING is coming to a city near you at www.impactwrestling.com
Image credit: TNA Entertainment