Kate Hudson has topped People Magazine’s “100 Most BeautifulPeople” issue this year. People magazine believes she is a worthy 'winner’ asthe 29 year old single mother doesn’t spend a lot of time or money on her looksand is still able to look great despite being a sleep deprived Mom with anactive toddler. According to People:
Her best time for looking good, she says, comes "at theend of the night, when everything's soaked in and I'm still up. I like theleftover makeup in the morning. You've got to wash your face but there's alwaysthe leftover eye makeup, I love that.
I think Kate Hudson is great… but world’s most beautifulperson is pushing it. I can think of a host of other hotties that should be topping this list. What do you guys think? Is Kate Hudson the world's most beautiful person?
Others joining the list include a sprinkle of under aged or barely legal Disneystars (Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens), a lot of new or expectant moms (IslaFisher, Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Nicole Kidmanand Angelina Jolie) and musicians (Carrie Underwood, Mary J. Blige, NorahJones).
E News! broke down the list, which is apparently not ranked:
* Age range: 67-year-old Raquel Welch tops the list in onedirection, while 15-year-old Miley Cyrus, who’s probably preparing an apologyas we speak for being so darn lovely, caps the other side
* Making her record 12th appearance on the list: Halle Berry
* Musicians/singers: 18
* Athletes: 5
* Career models: 1 (Go Iman!)
* Hot by association: George Clooney girlfriend Sarah Larson; Sean Combs ex KimPorter; Jessica Alba baby daddy Cash Warren; rock-and-roll muses Pattie Boyd(George Harrison and Eric Clapton), Marisol Thomas (hubby Rob Thomas) andVanessa Marcil (Prince’s “Most Beautiful” girl in the world)
* Made even hotter because of how funny they are: Tina Fey, Sarah Silverman,Ellen Page, Isla Fisher, Heidi Montag (although that last one might beunintentional)
* People singled out just for their neck tattoos: 12, including Kelly Osbourneand Pink