Were you totally cool with the idea of paying $15 for three new maps and two "reimagined" maps from CoD4 when the first DLC dropped for MW2? Well, Activision's really glad to hear that, because they want you to do that again.
Launching June 3 for the Xbox 360 for 1200 Microsoft Points, and sometime down the road for the PC and PS3, the Resurgence Map Pack features the following maps:
* Vacant -- the wide open Russian office complex from CoD4
* Strike -- the urban town surrounded by hotels from CoD4
* Carnival -- an abandoned carnival area with a Ferris wheel, fun house and other attractions
* Trailer Park -- full of "super tight corridors" and featuring a pool
* Fuel -- a "sniper haven" based in and around an oil refinery
Yes, the price is outrageous. And yes, you will probably pay it anyway. Capitalism at its finest!