"Tattoo Nightmares" is produced by 495 Productions ("Jersey Shore," "Friendzone," "Nail Files," "Repo Games," "Snooki & JWOWW," "The Show With Vinny"). SallyAnn Salsano and Joel Zimmer serve as Executive Producers. Chris Rantamaki is Spike's Vice President of Original Programming and Jeff Savaiano is Director of Series Development for Spike and oversees production of "Tattoo Nightmares."
• A suburban dad who woke up in the emergency ward in a bloody gown with no recollection of how he got "Thug Life" tattooed across his entire stomach.
• A Catholic schoolgirl who mistakenly got a satanic symbol inked on her.
• A middle-aged man with a tattoo of a topless woman that's a painful reminder of a young gold-digger who conned him into paying for breast augmentation, only to dump him the day after surgery.
• A woman so blinded by love that she let her legally blind boyfriend tattoo her.
• A husband who admits to his wife that the tattoo he wants covered commemorates another woman.
• A man who paid for a lost bet by getting six nipples tattooed down his stomach, making him look like a female dog.
• A naïve college student who tried to make a quick $10K by getting a friend's portrait tattooed on him, only to find out his friend wouldn't pay up.
Fans are invited to join in the conversation on social media by following @SPIKETV on Twitter and use the hashtags #tattoonightmares and #tattoosday.