Rihanna's "Umbrella" is the Best Song of the Decade?!
In what could be one of the worst survey lists of all time, Rihanna’s pop smash “Umbrella” has been voted the best song of the decade in a new poll.
In the poll voted for by BT media customers, Rihanna somehow beat out trainwreck pop acts Britney Spears, Madonna and Avril Lavigne. These are the biggest and best names music has to offer from the last 10 years?! I’m about to faint.
Here’s the entire Top 10 list:
1. Rihanna featuring Jay-Z - "Umbrella"
2. t.a.T.u - "All The Things She Said"
3. Avril Lavigne - "Sk8r Boi"
4. Britney Spears - "Everytime"
5. Oasis - "The Importance Of Being Earnest"
6. Will Young - "Leave Right Now"
7. Katy Perry - "Hot N Cold"
8. Amy Winehouse - "Back To Black"
9. Madonna - "Hung Up"
10. Kylie Minogue - "Can't Get You Out Of My Head"
This may be the worst list of songs this world has ever seen and it scares me to think that people even consider these songs good music. Who in the hell are these sheep? They have to be 12-year-old girls who have bubblegum for brains. This is legitimate proof that the apocalypse is upon us.
Source: James Devane/Getty Images