Thrustmaster Adds Firepower to Wii
The Thrustmaster isn't as sexual as its sexy-sounding name sounds. Though, it's pretty sexy. It's the new Wii controller designed for particularly gruesome Wii FPS (contradiction in terms?). It's got holders for both controllers affecting a double triggered system which means...dual wielding you! Check out all the juicy details after the jump.
- Wireless pistol, with double trigger and double position, for shooting games and FPS on Nintendo® Wii™
- 1 trigger for shooting + 1 trigger for reloading or second weapon
- Exclusive system: Removable Nunchuk™ compartment on the side
- 2 game positions possible:
- Type "Arcade Gun" (only with the Wiimote™)
- Type "Machine Gun" (with Nunchuk™on the side)
- Extremely stable shooting position with maximum comfort and optimum precision
- Internal compartment for cable storage
- Plug & Shoot: Simply insert your Wiimote™* and your Nunchuk™* to play
- No battery necessary
Check it out on the Thrustmaster site.