The Week That Was
by dhammond April 04, 2008 at 11:00PM | Views: 27
Although we all suffered through another year's idiocy of mostly lame April Fools jokes, it was a pretty kick-ass week, wasn't it?
- We launched the new Spike.com (you're looking at it right now)
- Guillermo del Toro showed off bigger muscles, badder weapons and even more ungodly villains in Hellboy II.
- The new face of Delta gave passengers a good reason to buckle up with her sexy (if creepy) Angelina Jolie-esque features
- Scott Weiland fired back at Velvet Revolver with an overly earnest appraisal of their feud.
- Internet legends like Tay Zonday and the Star Wars Kid battled it out on South Park
- and the F1 Chief is still facing criticism for his creepy Nazi fetish.