A commercial from animal rights group PETA, has reportedly been banned from this year’s Super Bowl. The spot titled “Veggie Love” features a group of sexy models who are horny for vegetables. Apparently vegetarians have better sex, and PETA wants football's mad meat-eaters to know they can give up the chicken wings and trade them in for a pleasure-inducing tossed salad.
NBC banned the commercial saying it "depicts a level of sexuality exceeding our standards." NBC apparently requested the following be edited out of the commercial:
* licking pumpkin
* touching her breast with her hand while eating broccoli
* pumpkin from behind between legs
* rubbing pelvic region with pumpkin
* screwing herself with broccoli (fuzzy)
* asparagus on her lap appearing as if it is ready to be inserted into vagina
* licking eggplant
* rubbing asparagus on breast
The most shocking thing about this commercial is PETA’s tagline - "Studies Show Vegetarians Have Better Sex." Could this be true? Do you think vegetarians have better sex?