The 2-liter boot of beer, or, Das Boot as it was made famous in the critically acclaimed (by me) film Beer Fest, has loomed over the livers of aspiring competitive drinkers since its golden façade filled our televisions with sweet, sweet beer. I convinced my friend to go ahead and drink one. Buy the boot here. Photos after the jump.
1. Sizing up his opponent. Indeed, he may have met his match in Das Boot...
2. It begins.
3. They say the 3rd lap of running a mile is the hardest. Our fearless warrior's scowl, though, reflects his grim determination.
4. It is here where he begins to question his ability, and indeed, his very sanity.
5. It's all downhill from here. It remains indeterminate whether it is in a positive or negative context.
6. VICTORY! Here our hero is pictured riding on the hood of my car singing (screaming) "Ghost Ride the Whip" by Mistah Fab.