SPIKE'S REPO GAMES CAR PAYMENT SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Spike's Repo Games Car Payment Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who, at the time of entry, are able and prepared to document that they are at least t (18) years of age and not a minor in their primary state of residence at the time of entry, and follows Spike's twitter stream @SPIKETV ("Stream") between Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:00 PM EDT and Wednesday, April 18, 12:00 AM EDT. Sweepstakes is not open to officers, directors, employees or agents of New 38th Floor Productions Inc. (the "Sponsor"), Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc., or their respective parents, divisions, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies, licensees, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively, the "Excluded Parties"), or any of their immediate family members (including, without limitation, spouse, parent(s), child(ren), sibling(s), and their respective spouses) or those living in the same households, whether or not related, of such individuals or those who have won a prize in any Sponsor or affiliated sweepstakes or contest during the year preceding the Entry Period (as defined below). The Winner(s) (as defined below) must prove eligibility to the satisfaction of the Sponsor, whose decision shall be final and binding. Sweepstakes is and shall hereafter be subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Immediately upon entry, all entries become the property of Sponsor and will neither be acknowledged nor returned other than as herein described. By entering, each entrant (the "Entrant") acknowledges acceptance of and compliance with these official rules ("Official Rules").
2. TO ENTER:
a. Follow the Stream to learn about trivia questions asked during the television program entitled Repo Games ("Program") airing on Spike on March 17, 2012 at 11:00 PM EDT.
b. Sponsor will tweet two (2) trivia questions, which will also be featured in the Program. During Entry Period (as defined below) Entrant must send a tweet with the correct answer for either or both trivia questions, and include the hashtag #RepoGames. Each correct answer will qualify Entrant for one (1) unique entry. Additional duplicate tweets will not be counted. Each Entrant will only receive a maximum number of two (2) entries, if both questions are correctly answered.
c. Prize: One (1) winner ("Winner") will receive a total of twelve (12) months of car payments, with such total not to exceed Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) ("Car Payment"). In the event Winner does not have an eligible Car Payment, Winner will receive Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500) (collectively, with "Car Payment", the "Prize"). The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Prize is subject to change based on Winner's eligibility and expected car payments at time of Prize fulfillment. In order to receive the Car Payment Prize, Winner must provide Sponsor with documentation verifying a car loan or lease which was entered into prior to the Entry Period, listing Winner as borrower or lessee. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. The date for fulfillment of the Prize will be on or around July 15, 2012, subject to programming requirements and such dates are subject to change in Sponsor' sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, in its discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
d. Check your Twitter direct messages within two (2) days following the Entry Period to see if you are the potential Winner. Potential Winner must respond to the direct message within three (3) days from the time the direct message was sent, and provide name, age, e-mail address and phone number. If a particular potential Winner does not acknowledge receipt/acceptance of Prize notification within three (3) days after notification is sent by Sponsor, or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential Winner will be disqualified without further notice and an alternate Winner will be selected at random from among the remaining eligible Entrants.
e. The potential Winner may be required to sign: (i) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Sponsor and Excluded Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and members, from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Prize; (ii) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sponsor the right to use his/her name, voice and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation and (ii) any other documentation required by Sponsor, including a W9 form and Winner's social security number for tax purposes. No Prize will be awarded until such requirements are met.
f. Entrant may enter only twice during the applicable Entry Period. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of a person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized email account holder, which is defined for these Official Rules as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. Entry Period commences 11:00:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time), April 17, 2012, and ends 3:00 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time), April 18, 2012 (the "Entry Period"). Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
4. All details for the Prize shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Prize is non-transferable. Substitution of the Prize, or any portion thereof, by the Winner(s) is prohibited. No cash redemption permitted by the Winner(s). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any portion thereof) with another prize of comparable or greater value, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Arrangements for all Prize fulfillment to be made by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion on or before July 30, 2012. Limit one (1) prize per household.
The value of the Prize may be taxable as income and each Winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the Prize, including, but not limited to, compliance with all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the Prize. In the event (i) Winner chooses not to accept the Prize, (ii) does not comply with these Official Rules, or (iii) Sponsor is unable to contact the Winner or notification of Prize is undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate Winner which will be randomly selected from all of the remaining eligible entries.
5. By entering, Entrant acknowledges acceptance of and compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements included herein. Sponsor and Excluded Parties are not responsible for entries that are illegible, incomplete, lost, delayed, mutilated and misdirected, or for typographical errors in the rules or any problems or technical malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to Entrant's or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials contained in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at Sponsor's sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in any manner. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated or cancelled prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website, and any entries received prior to the termination or cancellation will be included in the Drawing. Entries that have been tampered with or altered will be deemed void. The use of any system or agent to submit entries in connection with this Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they deem to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBISTE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE(S) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND THEIR DESIGNEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. Immediately upon entry, all entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as herein described. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant's advance consent to sign any and all legal documents which Sponsor may require. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. All interpretations of the Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final.
7. Sponsor makes no warranties, representations or guarantees with respect to the merchantability, quality, value or fitness for a particular purpose of the Prize or any component of the Prize. By accepting the Prize, Entrant releases and discharges Sponsor and Excluded Parties from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with the Prize, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind.
8. For name(s) of Prize Winner(s) and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self addressed envelope to:
New 38th Floor Productions Inc.
Spike's Repo Games Car Payment Sweepstakes
345 Hudson Street, 7th floor
New York, NY 10014
Attn: Marketing Dept.
All requests for Winner's name and/or a copy of these Official Rules must be received by July 30, 2012. Vermont residents may omit return postage on all rules requests.
Sponsor: New 38th Floor Productions Inc., 345 Hudson Street, New York, New York.
† Please read our Terms & Conditions. © Copyright 2012 New 38th Floor Productions Inc. All rights reserved.
Spike's Repo Games Car Payment Sweepstakes
On-Air Chyron Rules
Sweepstakes Subject to Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who, at the time of entry, are at least eighteen (18) years of age and not a minor in their in their primary state of residence. Sweepstakes commences at 11:00:00 p.m. (EDT), April 17, 2012, and ends 3:00:00 a.m. (EDT), April 18, 2012. Subject to Official Rules available on the Internet at http://www.spike.com/.